New NanoNote user questions

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Mar 19 09:37:16 EDT 2010

thanks Phil Endecott.

I just make the [VOLUP] [VOLDOWN] keys works.
now:
  [SHIFT] + [VOLUP] = scroll up the console.
  [SHIFT] + [VOLUP] = scroll down the console.

  [RED] + [VOLUP] = PageUP
  [RED] + [VOLDOWN] = PageDOWN

to enable this must install the kernel and fn-handle under here:
(those feature in xiangfu/tmp will goto next release image)
	http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/xiangfu/tmp/