Just bought a nanonote ....

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:42:31 EDT 2010

Good news: there is a Nokia battery that fits the Nanonote and has
correct specs. I have lost the model number (that a friend provided),
shame on me.

Somewhere buried on the developers list is a mail I sent with the
model number when someone (but who was that?) was gathering battery
information. Maybe someone smarter than me can find that message. I am
not sure we have a search function for the mail list, unfortunately.

---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.posterous.com