Openwrt svn vs Qi git

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Mar 26 18:46:54 EDT 2010

Totally agree with the appreciation of the actual images, I'm refering
on the near future when we can consider an image "stable" pasing all
cheking points,
Also  better if we mantain can have two configs one with just the pure
barebone as we have started it with but solid rock, this will allow to
those who wants to specialize nanonote for vertical markets ,a solid
base to do it, and another with only the apps that are fully working ,
this should be the production image than the nanonote must ship with.
On Qi repo   should be the community(our) playground to make nanonote
sofware grow , and try ports and new libraries and so..., once an
improvement demonstrate to be solid and good for the whole , will pass
to production.

And now.... we must work for have this stable release first :), test
and report, test an report :)
Thank you all for the feedback