usb host

Michael Hunter tahoemph at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:52:22 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 6:23 AM, cristian paul peñaranda rojas <
paul at kristianpaul.org> wrote:

> > cool... Any others?
> Ben as a secondary dislay for laptops and desktop computers,
> i think some usefull information could be showd, as notifications
> or data that we need to always check
>
> comments?

If you had some form of wireless connectivity I could see monitoring labs
I've been in or being able to login to headless servers.  But with "wireless
freedom" that isn't so useful.  Nowadays I almost always have some device on
me that I can use to ssh over wifi.  Maybe as a serial console for busted
headless servers?

Not to push the topic but would the microSD to mobiadapter work for getting
to USB wifi?  It would be gross physically...

                        Michael