how to reach Qi tech support

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Mar 28 08:53:50 EDT 2010

Hi,
I just wanted to mail a useful link here

http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=qi-hardware

With that link you can go to Freenode's webchat, and directly into the
#qi-hardware IRC channel. It will choose a random nickname, but is a good
URL to give to people that are looking for an easy way to reach Qi hardware
tech support. You can post this link on blogs and where not. There should
always be someone in the IRC channel.

If you leave out the random nick like this
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=qi-hardware
then you can set a more suitable nickname. But I think the first link is
better to give to regular people. They only need to click on 'Connect'
once and then they are in the channel already...

Try it out :-)
Wolfgang