RF and DTN networking

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Thu May 6 09:05:24 EDT 2010

Panthera,

thanks for posting this here.
Those kinds of applications are definitely on our radar. Like you said next
step for us is to evaluate the HopeRF 12B module, that will take a few months.
Then we see what we learn from that, whether we want it in Ya NanoNote,
whether we should look at the HopeRF 22/23 instead, or ZigBee, or Wi-Fi, ...

Keep us posted,
Wolfgang