RF and DTN networking

Juan Camilo Chaparro Marroquín jcchaparro9 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 23:52:11 EDT 2010

In the previous message on the list about the hoperf modules, Carlos was
targetting them to a domotic (home auto) application, I think the modules
are targeted to low bandwith tasks as in automation, WSN, etc. For higher
bandwith, like it may be needed for sharing info, you may wnat to go
straight to wi-fi or to UWB, though it depends on the application you're
aiming to.

I like better the hoperf modules than th TI modules as there may be more
feedback towards open hardware projects than with TI, from what I read on
building right now with Qi's OpenWRT, some time before July...

It may depend as well on protocols, as I'm still not sure about which
protocols could be supported for the hoperf modules...

BR,

Juan C