RF and DTN networking

Juan Camilo Chaparro Marroquín jcchaparro9 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 12:28:56 EDT 2010

Maybe in terms of standards, UWB may be dead, however the potential of the
technology is still there, you can get the most of it in applications of HD
video-conferencing, you can use your own HW with the right antenna, which
you can build yourself as well...there are some guys here (where I study),
that have had succesful experiences with UWB fot P2P networking...But if you
are desperate for standarization...stick to wi-fi.

And about the messages, I was talking about the messages from the hoperf
modules...not about TI ones. I think the hoperf modules allow for more open
HW stuff, as most of the TI (previously ChipCon) stuff works mostly with TI
software. Plus I think the hoperf dev kits are cheaper, if that accounts for
something