RF and DTN networking

JDH services jaydeeaich at gmail.com
Sat May 8 16:59:50 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Juan Camilo Chaparro Marroquín
<jcchaparro9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we even speaking of the same thing?
> CC24xx, formerly CHipCon products, now TI...

http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/cc2430dk.html

"The CC2430DK is supported by the IAR EW8051 C-compiler, which is used
with the MAC and application examples. The C-SPY debugger is used as
emulator interface. Both the C-compiler and the C-SPY debugger are
included in the development kit as 30-days evaluation licenses. By
registrering the compiler with IAR, a 30-day extension of the license
will be given."