What do HopeRF modules cost?

JDH services jaydeeaich at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:31:12 EDT 2010

Hay Wolfgang
Are you sure about the modules having a built-in antenna?
All the devices I've found that use them have an external antenna.

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc> wrote:

> *) The modules have a built-in antenna, but an external one can also
> be attached. How much does an external antenna improve performance?

P.S. So the RF12 fans don't feel envious of all the IM-ME hacking

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=546270&fcc_id='NS634727-1-900'

It's called an ETEK's RF12, but looks like it's based on the same
Integration/Silicon Labs IP as HopeRF's RFM12

The datasheet is an appendex to the 'Technical Description'