Presenting the OpenMotic Project

Juan Camilo Chaparro Marroquín jcchaparro9 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 00:15:11 EDT 2010

Hi Atomman:

Thanks for looking at the project :)

>I like this project, keep good documentation.
>The ID800WT seems was made in China, do you have plans to design a new
>hardware? Such as based on SAKC board design.

Yes, I hope to develop a new hardware platform, with the help of the
community. I would like it to be touchscreen based and to have the features
of a tablet PC, and also use it for other purposes, like monitoring
networks, as a graphical design tool, and other things...

I'm working into setting up some libraries for using the XBEE modules in API
mode, I would like to know what application you have targeted for your
modules :) , so we can work together.

Again Thanks,

Juan Camilo