Presenting the OpenMotic Project

Juan Camilo Chaparro Marroquín jcchaparro9 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:55:13 EDT 2010

Hi JDH,

I'm going XBEE->Sparkfun Explorer->USB port. Yesterday I succesfully tested
it with the ftdi driver. Now I'm working in sending some sample commands.

About the power meter...I've got some colleagues working in EMC for such
devices, maybe it will be useful at some level for Carlos and Atomman
projects. They're already working on some modules for RF communication, I
will ask them about the specs and let you know.

BR,

Juan Camilo