Presenting the OpenMotic Project

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue May 11 21:53:25 EDT 2010

Rafa,

> 3g? What modem are you thinking to use? I would like to see more
> information about this project :) I saw a 3G project in the Qi
> projects list in the past, but now it's gone :(

He true, we created it because Carlos mentioned he might need it, but
then it was empty for a while so we deleted it again until it's really
started...

BTW - to create a project just email me your account name on the projects
server, and the short name of your project (only containing 0-9, a-z and
the '-' character). Plus a short description (can be changed later).
I still haven't gotten around to automate the project creation with a nice
web form. But the projects server is definitely open for any project that
is related to our copyleft hardware thing.

Wolfgang