Presenting the OpenMotic Project

JDH services jaydeeaich at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:32:18 EDT 2010

ID800T is $112.17 1g storage and no Wifi otherwise looks like it is the same.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc> wrote:
>> 3g? What modem are you thinking to use? I would like to see more
>> information about this project :) I saw a 3G project in the Qi
>> projects list in the past, but now it's gone :(
>
> He true, we created it because Carlos mentioned he might need it, but
> then it was empty for a while so we deleted it again until it's really
> started...

Speaking of cellular telephony...

Anyone know of good source for knowledge on JDS-HR aka PDS-HR aka
PSI-CELP(RCR-STD-27's half rate vocoder)?

I found a paper discussing modingfying the Speak&Spell vocoder down to
800bps but a 3450bps vocoder would be nice too.

Sincerely,
Panthera Tigris Altaica