LCD board

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:53:44 EDT 2010

Hi

The LCD has a small PCB with a single circuit for the Back light LED. This
PCB is made for us? The LCD is sold with this PCB?   On SAKC we want to use
the LCD only, for save some money and space, so we include the LED circuit
on the same board. Do you know the reference for the LCD connector (40
 pins)?

Is a good idea include the LED circuit? or the PCB is necessary for
flexibility, I mean easy LDC replacement.?

Best Regards

Carlos

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño