OGD1 OGD1 Reconfigurable Computing Platform

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Mon May 17 09:24:40 EDT 2010

Is very interesting define the copyleft in hardware, I think that tha
key is the possibility of change an existing project. So, the software
used in the design must be open. Another point is the cost. You can
provide everything, but, if make a board or build a chip is expensive
only specific target can use this project.

Carlos