Sourcemap

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 17 21:23:11 EDT 2010

Oh, this is quite cool. They are releasing their content under CC BY-SA 3.0,
data under public domain dedication and the source is AGPL and MIT in parts.
I fwd'd to cc people too..

This is really cool project. Top project I've seen in a while...

Would be great to get even more detail about the sources.

Jon

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:50 PM, cristian paul peñaranda rojas <
paul at kristianpaul.org> wrote:

> I'm just sharing this link:
>

>     http://www.sourcemap.org
>
> Not sure  how really can fit on copyleft plans.
> Mostly i see lack the amount the information avaliable
> and how depth it is about social aspects.

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/