GFORGE

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Mon May 17 22:17:40 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 08:52:12PM -0500, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> Hi
> What do you think about use GFORGE for our prohects?
> I think that is a very interesting option for make community around them
I think indefero is running well, and in other hand seems/look easy/simple to work on,
i noticed other people using indefero and talking good about it when i asked for a review.

I dont know about GFORGE, i think is a bit complex tool (wich in general is not bad)
but simple stuff make things work faster is my opinion.

I nut sure but the code behind github is FLOSS if is true i think and deserves a try

Anyway is just a tought.