GFORGE

Jonathan Nieder jrnieder at gmail.com
Mon May 17 22:34:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

Carlos Camargo wrote:

> What do you think about use GFORGE for our prohects?

I visited gforge.org and was surprised to see how far it has come, but
from Wikipedia[1] I learn that that is not the copyleft version.  The
copyleft version used by LuaForge[2] and its descendant FusionForge[3]
are in my opinion too difficult to use.

So I prefer Indefero[4] and Savane[5], though this is only a matter of
taste.

> I think that is a very interesting option for make community around them

What features were you thinking of in particular?  I do think it would
very nice to have per-project mailing lists.

Just my 2¢,
Jonathan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gforge
[2] http://luaforge.net/