GFORGE

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:51:58 EDT 2010

Thanks for the Info ..

Antti Lukats: We are working on MIPS - FPGA open development board called
SAKC, I see your name in many list about FPGAs, and I read  some projects
owned by you on FPGA tools . I hope that you join our project  :)

Best Regards

Carlos

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Antti Lukats
<antti.lukats at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Joachim Steiger <roh at hyte.de> wrote:
> > Carlos Camargo wrote:
> >> Hi
> >> What do you think about use GFORGE for our prohects?
> >
> > its crap.
> >
> > and yes, i really need to be THAT explicit.
> >
> > i've kicked it for years now and its worse than you could ever imagine.
> > dont use it. its pain. there are no migration paths. its not stable. its
> > exploitable.
> > i could continue this, but i guess you get the point. it could even be
> > the worst webapp i know of.
> >
> > kind regards
> >
> > --
> >
> > roh
>
> so I am not the only one :)
> I did install it once, tried to use it, but then when server was hacked
> never bothered to re-install it again...
>
> Antti

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente
Universidad Nacional de Colombia