SD communication protocol

Camilo Andres Diaz Botia cadiazb at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:53:24 EDT 2010

I want to create a communication protocol to control any hardware
device using the sd port as an in/out port. I've been looking
through the code in

/openwrt-xburst/build_dir/linux-xburst_qi_lb60/linux-2.6.32.10/driver
s/mmc/,

and i managed to see the commands that the hots (in this
case the ben nanonote) sends to a sd card while initializing,
writing and reading it. However, the driver I've been reading is a
low level code, I need to find the driver that calls the one in the
file above and tells it the commands to be sent. So, whereabouts is
the driver I should modify in order to send the commands I desire?

Thank you in advance.

Camilo Diaz