SD communication protocol

Antti Lukats antti.lukats at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 10:17:50 EDT 2010

we are developing own SD/SDIO/MMC device side IP cores, so the gadgets
would run at full speed
that is at least 25mhz/4 bit mode, nothing much to see, all tests on
FPGA development boards.
ah, actually I have 4 different old prototypes in SD/microSD format
but well we will be making
new ones soon, then also pics

Antti