SD communication protocol

Antti Lukats antti.lukats at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 10:26:12 EDT 2010

we would of course implement the SDIO Uart protocol
thats the basis for the rest..
ok, we want to optimize the cost too, so maybe lower priced setup
would not be full SDIO spec, but it would be useable
with ben's sd slot as uart

BTW, for those who dont know bens SD/SDIO slot can not operate in SPI mode
:( so very simple attachments are not possible

Antti