SD communication protocol

Antti Lukats antti.lukats at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 10:28:48 EDT 2010

well, linux should have sdio uart built in :)
so the goal is to have no extra drivers needed, but
there would be later need to test the special things as well
we did buy one ben just for the SDIO testing, but so far we
have only done as much as connecting it 16804A and checking
out that that ben (factory image) does send 0x05 command
that is it does try to init SDIO :)
what made us very happy.. that is the default image maybe
already useable (to some extent) for SDIO use (at least testing)

Antti