Open SmartGrid proposal

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:55:46 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> We can design a robust HW/SW platform for smart grid and provide services /
> solutions. This is a global tendency, is time for enter to the game  :)

I have an upcoming deal with Dell, Inc. for energy metering. I am
meeting with the director of facilities for the western hemisphere
tomorrow around noon. Does anyone here have something to add or
anything they would like me to bring up? I am hoping to get access to
a building to do an energy metering demo here in Austin, Texas.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507