Open SmartGrid proposal

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:12:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> > We can design a robust HW/SW platform for smart grid and provide services
> /
> > solutions. This is a global tendency, is time for enter to the game  :)
>
> I have an upcoming deal with Dell, Inc. for energy metering. I am
> meeting with the director of facilities for the western hemisphere
> tomorrow around noon. Does anyone here have something to add or
> anything they would like me to bring up? I am hoping to get access to
> a building to do an energy metering demo here in Austin, Texas.

Hi Bryan, That's awesome,  we are very interested in this topic, as Andres
said, we are working on this area, maybe we can help you with this demo, of
course, making an open project if is possible. We want to build a demo in
Colombia, but, we want to develop the entire grid. From generators to users,
enabling bi-directional communication in each grid node.

Best regards

Carlos

> - Bryan
> http://heybryan.org/