updated Ben NanoNote LCM driver datasheet

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed May 26 09:13:00 EDT 2010

Good news:
A little while back Lars ran into some undocumented registers in the
TFT controller inside the Giantplus screen in our Ben NanoNotes.
We found out that the Giantplus datasheet is essentially a copy & paste
job from the Ilitek datasheet, where Ilitek are the folks making the
drive IC that is driving the pixels inside the TFT module.

http://www.ilitek.com

So we contacted Ilitek, and after first providing us with updated
datasheets under a confidentiality clause only, after some more asking
they sent us the latest datasheet without confidentiality requirements
that we can upload into our wiki. Nice! Thank you Ilitek!

http://en.qi-hardware.com/w/images/3/3f/ILI8960C-IDT0.12.pdf

This is not a big improvement over what we already had in the open
Giantplus datasheet, but it's good to know we went a little further
there, and got an updated and open datasheet directly from Ilitek.

Happy sharing,
Wolfgang