How to fit Mico32 on SAKC?

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:40:55 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastien

Finally I can create a .bit file, I create a new board for sakc. I don't
know why I can't create the .bit file before.

One question: SAKC don't save RAM or ROM memory, just the internal, there is
a sample program like hello world running from internal ram

Carlos

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Sébastien Bourdeauducq <
sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 May 2010 15:53:39 Carlos Camargo wrote:
> > I'm using webpack 12.1
> > There are differences between your port and the jbornschein / soc-lm32
> >  port? I'm trying with MM port
>
> Not so many. MM is historically based on soc-lm32. The LM32 processor has
> been
> upgraded to the new version and I changed many things in the RTL concerning
> the bus interconnect, but the build process has remained essentially the
> same.
>
> Sébastien

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente