Debian on the Nano

David Samblas david at tuxbrain.com
Mon May 3 09:12:58 EDT 2010

El lun, 03-05-2010 a las 11:37 +0200, Rubén Berenguel escribió:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just saw a tweet from jptmoore pointing to
> http://sharism.cc/2010/05/02/along-comes-debian/ Great! But what does
> it mean for OpenWRT in the Nano? I was about to prepare a completely
> usable makefile for yacas and 4th (forth compiler), which I have now
> running in the nano, but if debian is available as a build
> environment, building and making packages directly on the nano is (or
> should be) straightforward.
>
> Do I keep making these makefiles or better forget it and install debian?

OpenWrt still and will still being the official distro on Ben NanoNote,
Debian will be the second distribution, and a playground to test package
already there to evaluate to include in the oficial distro if there
where not already there, also those feling more comfortable with it they
will have it as alternative.
Long live to OpenWrt and Long live to Debian :)

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com