Debian on the Nano

Guylhem Aznar nanonote at guylhem.net
Mon May 3 14:00:24 EDT 2010

Hello

On Monday 03 May 2010, Rubén Berenguel wrote:
> I just saw a tweet from jptmoore pointing to
> http://sharism.cc/2010/05/02/along-comes-debian/ Great! But what does

All that is very good news, but is it necessary for pyneo.org to
display a warning, without any link to the original page, without any
link to reach it at the bottom of pyneo.org, when the browser is found
to be from a non-free OS?

Besides bothering people and proving 3l33t htaccess sk1ll5, I fail to
see the point. (it reminds me when I was new to html and playing with
customised 404 :-)

At least make that warning conditional, ie display it only when the
page to be opened is the site index.