Debian on the Nano

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:51:08 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 11:37:47AM +0200, Rub?n Berenguel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just saw a tweet from jptmoore pointing to
> http://sharism.cc/2010/05/02/along-comes-debian/ Great! But what does
> it mean for OpenWRT in the Nano? I was about to prepare a completely
> usable makefile for yacas and 4th (forth compiler), which I have now
> running in the nano, but if debian is available as a build
> environment, building and making packages directly on the nano is (or
> should be) straightforward.
>
> Do I keep making these makefiles or better forget it and install debian?

Its like saying "should I stop eating vanilla just because
chocolate came out?"... Answer: what do you feel for today?

Diversity is always good, its a sign of an healty community.
Some will prefer debian, some will prefer openwrt and being
able to make your own choice is what defines opensource.

Just my 2 cents.