Debian on the Nano

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Mon May 3 15:43:57 EDT 2010

I was not implying diversity is bad! It is great to have more than one
working operating system on the nano. But now if someone wants to use
package Y, he could use debian and get it "easily". I guess OpenWRT
has a lower memory footprint and this could be a point for not making
the switch. Anyway, I'll keep on trying to port what I was porting
(I'm halfway an automatic makefile for yacas).

Ruben