Yacas ported? Testers needed

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Tue May 4 17:45:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just finished a sketch of a Makefile for the automatic installation
of yacas. Tomorrow night (i.e. 24 hours from now), I hope to have it
completely finished and tested in my nano (it is somewhat late now and
I'm tired). I'll need some "beta testers" who know how to use the
Makefile of a port (like David did with gnuchess in his blog) to check
that it works correctly.

Please any volunteers send me an email, and I'll send you the folders
with the makefile and patches and a few additional instructions.

Thanks!