Ben's software: a user perspective

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Fri May 7 17:54:54 EDT 2010

Hey,

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:42 PM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez <
david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:

> Mirko V , Mirko S, Larsc, Xiang seems is time to organize the
> community task force to pimping the nano :)

Music to my ears :)

> I suggest to do a report on what are you working on right now, and
> what are you next moves, over it we can do some todo list on the wiki
> all toghether, mark the most feasable goals to reach  and start
> working on the next(or second next) release.

Sounds like a plan. Some thoughts and suggestions:

- Mirko V. is working on a new image, I suggest we use the next image as a
starting point, we can take stock and collect bugs, issues etc, which I
think is a very important area all of us should tackle

- we could revive the "wish-list" page and for projects that are being
started create individual wiki pages right away

- in general would any help in making the wiki more accessible and more
complete be great, there are many parts that need some love :)

- over the next few days I will try to create an overview on the things
Mirko V., Larsc, Xiangfu and I are working on or could envision supporting

I will think a bit more about this and collect my thoughts on a wiki page
(link will follow as soon as it exists :) ).

If anyone has ideas and is faster than I am, please go ahead and create the
wiki page etc, I will tag along :)

/mirko