Ben's software: a user perspective

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sun May 9 21:53:47 EDT 2010

On 05/08/2010 02:42 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Mirko V , Mirko S, Larsc, Xiang seems is time to organize the
> community task force to pimping the nano :)
> I suggest to do a report on what are you working on right now, and

something from me :)
  RIGHT NOW
    1. Create xburst-tools debian package, put it to Debian.
    2. Go through bug reports, try to fix bug

  TODO List
    1. let u-boot boot the ext2 sdcard kernel not just VFAT.
    2. put u-boot-xburst to upstream

I will also try to update my user page[1].

[1]http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/User:Xiangfu

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu