Battery standby

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Tue May 11 05:03:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I give the link of my battery standby results

On the x axis: minutes, on the vertical cat /sys/class/power_supply/capacity .

http://picasaweb.google.es/lh/photo/_j6V-DQn2g6CHRnjdW6XWA?feat=directlink

Low quality output because I had gnuplot problems.

I am thinking of writing some small C program running continuously
(every 5-10 min?) via cron, that does some analysis on cat
/sys/class/power_supply/capacity, i.e. estimated run time left, sound
alert if cap<5 and such things. Is there any interest on this?

Ruben