Started working on an image viewer: need resizing C source

Fernando fcarello at libero.it
Tue May 11 17:06:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

I think we agreed that one of the nice-to-have apps is a simple image viewer.

I've started working on it, using SDL.
To tell the true, I'm shamelessy borrowing code snippets from an SDL Tutorial.
:-)
As always: it will start as a very basic app, and then we'll see what we can
do.

Now: since I want to integrate some very basic zoom in / zoom out
functionality, I need to implement an arbitrary resize algorythm; you know,
bilinear or bicubic resampling.

Does anyone know of a clean C source implementation we can use? It has to be
very simple, since it's better not to have to deal with complex dependencies,
custom data structures etc.

I usually work with FreeImageLib and ImageMagick, but they obviously aren't
feasible for the Ben.

Thanks,

Fernando