Started working on an image viewer: need resizing C source

Mattes Sarcander mtsrc at systemausfall.org
Wed May 12 02:35:04 EDT 2010

Fernando <fcarello at libero.it> wrote:

Hello,
are you aware of the projects GPE[1] and OPIE[2]?
Both are PIM suites aimed at PDAs and other small devices (starting at
resolutions of 320x240). GPE is GTK-based, OPIE QT-based. Both already
have an image viewer (and calendar tools and so on). GPE seems to be
included in the Debian main repository, too.

Mattes

[1]: http://gpe.linuxtogo.org/
[2]: http://opie.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/