Test Nokia OEM Bl-5C Li-Ion Battery with Authentic Nokia Hologram: got 6.5 hours of music play!

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Fri May 14 13:30:25 EDT 2010

Yesterday I did a test using headphones with the Ben.  The BL-5C was charged
the evening before and was taken out of the Ben.  I then putit i n the Ben
this morning and  started the music.  At 6 hours and 39 minutes. I stopped
the test when the voltage was again 3.65 volts.  So apparently the
load from head phones and the load from PC speakers is about the
same.

Playing music for 6.5 hours non-stop is a good outcome, in my opinion.

               Delbert

snip