SDL very slow (benchmark)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri May 14 14:17:53 EDT 2010

Fernando,

> By the way: how can I share some files with the list? I don't have a working
> online repository at the moment.
> PS: please let me know if I can submit binary file + source code + makefile
> somewhere. I'm not accustomed with git and software management systems in
> general. :-)

Do you have an account on the projects server? I didn't see any user name
that looked like Fernando...
If not, can you please create an acount here:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/login/

After that, one way would be to create a issue in the Ben NanoNote project
and attach your files there:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/p/ben-nanonote/

Or I can create a DAV account on downloads.qi-hardware.com for you, then
you can have a people folder there.
Maybe let's try the projects server first.
Wolfgang