Meet 'imgv': a very simple image viewer for the Ben

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Wed May 19 04:35:41 EDT 2010

Hello Fernando,

Many thanks for your great work!   Now I like my Bens much more ;-)

I have tried only the compiled version (I don't have my development
machine with me).
It works very well!

I have tried several 1024x768 JPEG images and I don't think that reading
or resizing or moving
is noticeably slow. It's OK.

There is a mouse cursor symbol in the upper left corner. Is it possilbe to
remove it?
Also a 1:1 zoom will be usefull for some uses.

Thank you very much once more.

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky