imgv v0.2.0

Fernando Carello fcarello at libero.it
Mon May 24 12:04:23 EDT 2010

Hello Jiri,

> I noticed one issue: when I use "z" key and then I try to zoom in if
> behaves
> slightly strange. Is it a planned behaviour?

Probably not. :-)
I don't have my Ben here right now. I'll have a look at this behaviour tonight, we'll see what's up.

I was thinking of adding very basic image navigation.
Say "next" and "previous".
It could be like that:

imgv <image filename>

just loads and shows a specific image, like now (mainly intended to be launched by a file browser).

imgv *

scans all the supported images in the current directory and builds an internal list.
Then loads and shows the various images using "next" and "previous" hotkeys ('n' and 'p').
What do you think?
This will take a bit longer since I have very little spare time.

Fernando