imgv v0.2.1

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon May 24 20:54:38 EDT 2010

Fernando,

> >do you want create one project in projects.qi-hardware.com?
> It would be great. :-)
> How does it work? I only see a blank page here:
> http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/ben-nanonote/

The way it works for anybody is like this:

1) create an account at projects.qi-hardware.com
you did that already - fcarello

2) email me the short-name of your project (only containing a-z, 0-9 and '-')
guess this one should be 'imgv'

3) I create the project and make you the initial admin
I will try to add a proper 'register project' form to some places later...

For now, imgv is created, see
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/p/imgv/

If you have any problems with it, let me know.
Cheers,
Wolfgang