Future Copyleft devices

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 25 22:23:39 EDT 2010

Ok, how can each do some task toward this? Where is the plan and how
can each person here who is interested, chip away at the goal?

And, what is the software goal?

We mentioned making a free dictionary before. Ok, then is that an
agreed upon goal to make the best free dictionary?

If that is not good enough, then what is?

Jon