Future Copyleft devices

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:55:13 EDT 2010

Way back, at the beginning, i.e. 10 months ago,
there was chatter about making Nanonote an offline
Wikipedia reader.

On the other hand, the OpenMoko guys designed
a purpose built WikiReader with killer battery life.
Not sure that has been a success, as it has very little
visibility.

---
Ron K. Jeffries