Future Copyleft devices

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 25 23:11:45 EDT 2010

At the same time, there is no wikipedia article about the NanoNote,
Qi-Hardware nor Sharism.cc...its an aside...

The openmoko folks that designed the wikireader are the same that
started qi-hardware and nanonote, fwiw.

We can ask david and other distributors if their sales of the
wikireader are good enough to consider it a success or a cool novelty.
David ? ;)

Jon