Emacs on nano (was Re: Future Copyleft devices)

Rubén Berenguel ruben at mostlymaths.net
Wed May 26 10:13:15 EDT 2010

Bfff... The problem is that I somewhat like the openwrt model, but I
can have very little use of my small nano (yacas is ok... but not
enough). I need emacs in it, and porting it is somewhat non-trivial (I
already tried, and it will complain straight). When I'm back at home
(at Dresden now) I'll probably switch to debian, then. My "use cases"
then will go up quite quickly.

Thanks Marc!

Ruben