discussion Digest, Vol 4, Issue 31

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Wed May 26 15:42:31 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have (and frequently use) the WikiReader.

On Wed, 26 May 2010 12:22:29 -0700, "Ron K. Jeffries"
<rjeffries at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The comment about WikiReader's black and white screen is,
> IMO, off base. If your target is very extended battery life, you go

BW screen is actually very nice. The only problem is that it is too
glossy.

> As to whether virtual keyboards can be usable, the answer is yes they
> can. Wikireader may have a poor implementation, (I have not held one

The keyboard has been improved recently. Now I have no problems with it.

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky