Future Copyleft devices

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu May 27 11:10:15 EDT 2010

I think the ideal solution would be to make an internal sd card slot
so that a wifi sd card can be inserted internally, and/or be part of
the sold nanonote product.

There might be other ideas other than redirecting development
resources to a proprietary solution and/or to allow for the equivalent
to a binary blob, but in hardware space.

Jon