Future Copyleft devices

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:20:53 EDT 2010

I assume at some point Sharism will craete a follow-on device to
Nanonote. It may or may not be based on Nanonote.  A lot(!) of very
interesting new little computers are gushing out of Shenzen.

By starting with an existing product (as was done
with Nanonote) we could add a lot of very useful functionality and
have a Copyleft device with wider appeal:

--USB Host mode
--WiFi
--Larger display, (touch sensitive)
--more RAM